- A 45 minute drive from Airport & Palma
- In the south east of Majorca, in S’Horta valley at foot of Serra de Llevada mountains, near Cala D’Or
- 4k from S’Horta village; 7k from Porto Colom, Calonge & S’Alqueria Blanca (beautiful); Cala D’Or and short drive to Cas Concos, Felanitx & Santanyi.
About The Area
* 5 minutes from Val D’Or golf course, a superb 5,539 metre course which sets off in 9 holes of rolling fairways through pines, almond and olive tress and then opens up in the back 9 to wider fairways running down to the sea which are fiendishly protected by bunkers.
* 30 minutes from championship courses at Pula, Son Artem (West) and Alcanada
* Less than hour from Son Gual and Son Vida, voted in top 100 courses in the world
- 7 mins drive to S’Nau beach (small cove with great chingarita café/bar)
- 10 mins to S’Arenal beach on edge of Porto Colom bay. Fantastic beach café & chingirita, more popular with the locals than tourists
- 15 mins to excellent Cala Mondrago & S’Amarador beaches, voted by Sunday Times as one of best 0 beaches in the world
- Several other great beaches within 20-30 minutes. Read our Guide!
- Dozens of exceptional restaurants & tapas bars within 20 mins. Read our Guide when you get there.
- Patisseries & provisions in nearby S’Horta and Alqueria
- Supermarkets with great fish & meat counters in Porto Colom and Cala D’or
- Great weekly produce & artisan markets in Santanyi & Felanitx
- Decent all round shopping in Cala D’Or